I use photography to educate and inspire people about science and conservation. My specialty is documenting research in the Arctic and Antarctic.
On this site you will find portfolios of images, information about recent projects and upcoming events, plus excerpts from published stories.
- Workshop: July 7-16, 2017: Birds of Iceland with Gerrit Vyn / Visionary Wild
- Workshop: September 8-19, 2017: Iceland Overland with Justin Black / Visionary Wild
- Interview: October 28, 2016 - interview about my work: WILDSpeak 2016: Chris Linder by Kristan Ashworth for the Outdoor Photographer magazine blog
- Press: September 19, 2016 - Nikon: I am Eyes on Science: I am featured in Nikon's new action camera ads: 170 and 360
- Publication: January 26, 2016 - Living Bird Magazine cover & feature article: On The Antarctic Peninsula, Scientists Witness A Penguin Revolution
- Press: December 4, 2015 - Origin Magazine: recognized as one of The World’s Top Wildlife, Nature, and Culture Photographers by ILCP
- Hardcover book: Science on Ice (University of Chicago Press) available in stores.
- ThinkTank camera bag special offer: receive a free accessory when you spend $50 or more! (affiliate code: 139831.3fb714).
- Sign up for my quarterly newsletter
Recent site updates: